Our Platinum Concierge Service
Complimentary Moving Services
Personalise Your Move With Bespoke Additional Services
When it comes to moving home, each and every relocation is different. We're here to make sure your journey runs as smooth as possible. Our Platinum Concierge service was designed to help you with the additional tasks that may be involved in helping you move from A to B. Save time sourcing your own contractors and leave the additional coordination to us.
Whether it be an interim solution while finding the perfect new home or for business travel, our temporary accommodation assistance program will help with sourcing short-term housing options.
Our consultants will schedule a call to discuss individual requirements so that we can provide you with the most suitable options based on your needs. From start to finish our team will arrange everything for you so that you can concentrate on the more important parts of your relocation.
Finding a new home is one of the most critical parts of the relocation process and is often the key to acclimatising quickly. Property searches can be troublesome if you’re new to the area. Our local property consultants can help to find the perfect home based on lifestyle, budget & personal preferences.
- Consultation & understanding lifestyle/housing needs
- Research meeting the search criteria
- Short-list selection & property viewings
- Rental cost negotiation support
- Lease review
- Premises inspection
- Inventory check
One of the key challenges when relocating families is the disruption to the education of our little ones. Ensuring that the quality of schooling in the country that you’re moving to is a highly important aspect as to whether an overseas move is a viable option for the family. Our education assist program helps to equip parents with the information that they need, to compose a list of suitable schools to help children reach their academic goals; we know that choosing a school goes way beyond the considerations of the curriculum and facilities on offer.
- Information on local, private and public schools
- Discussion of school entrance requirements and admission processes
- Schedule appointments for tours and interviews
- Application assistance
- Accompanied school visits
Move-in Tech Set-up Service
One of the biggest pain points when moving is setting up all of the tech that we have in the home. TV’s, WIFI, Wireless LED light bulbs, sound systems, security cameras… the list is endless. Whether you’ve lost the manual to do it yourself, or you simply don’t have the time we’re able to help you get everything up and running.
- Wi-Fi optimisation
- Home entertainment
- Setting up new devices
- Data backup & recovery
- Home security devices
- Smart home solution set up & consultation
- Technical device troubleshooting
- Setting up parental controls in the home
Adjusting to your new surroundings and figuring out the basics are all part of the settling-in period. Finding your feet is a gradual process but with our support we’ll help you and your family to hit the ground running.
- Program and needs consultation
- Driver’s licence assistance
- Local registrations
- Shopping fundamentals
- Social group and networking support
Valet Unpacking Service
|Cartons folded and prepared for collection|
|All items placed neatly into cupboards|
|Cupboards sanitised prior to placement|
|Kitchen and pantry set up ready for use|
|Bathrooms and linen cupboards thoughtfully organised|
|Family and children’s rooms prepared for study and play|
|Bedrooms, including wardrobes, meticulously organised|
|Beds made with fresh linen|
The relocation of our furry friends for most pet owners, is the most nerve-wracking part of an overseas move. From our experience the most important element is finding a pet relocation company that you can trust. We’ve been assisting clients in sourcing and managing the whole process from start to finish for decades.
- Fully managed process from start to finish
- Microchip & vaccinations assistance
- Country regulations & compliance check
- Veterinary checks
- Import/export documentation
- Quarantine (if required)
- Travel arrangements
Our furniture rental program provides households with an added layer of flexibility when it comes to relocation.
- Scenario 1: A short term solution enabling you to move into your new property before the shipment of your own furniture arrives.
- Scenario 2 Adding additional furniture to your home, without the long term commitment of purchasing yourself.
- Scenario 3: Ideal for professionals moving overseas for a short term assignment and have made the decision not to move overseas with the entire contents of their home.
Protect your space by utilising our disinfection and sanitision services. In these times where we understand the importance of killing germs, viruses and bacteria; our team are on-hand to provide you with a solution to keeping your enviroment germ free.
Curtains & Dry Cleaning
Whether you are looking for end of tenancy cleaning and curtain cleaning assistance or regular weekly cleaning suppliers, our team are able to provide professional home cleaning solutions that meet your requirements.
Visa & Immigration Services
Our relocation consultants are able to support you during the process of securing visas and work permits. Whether you need to help with your own visa application or you are just looking for immigration advice, we’re equipped with the knowledge, tools and expertise to navigate through the lengthy process.
- Fully managed process on your behalf
- Advisory services
- Form completion assistance
- Visa and work permit application processing
- Liaising with governmental departments and local authorities
- Tracking and application of renewals
- Legalisation of documents
Property Maintenance Services
We know sourcing reliable and trustworthy service providers that are reasonably priced can be a chore in itself – especially if you are new to the area. From broken light switches to regular air conditioning servicing we are able to manage property maintenance services on your behalf.