Moving my Business
In the late 1990's The Family Movers expanded on its commercial and office moving division in response to the demand of corporate moving services. Since then, thousands of corporations have instructed us to carry out their company relocation. Our team are proud to not only support businesses in meeting project deadlines but to also adhere to "Feng Shui" requirements of many of these moves. We go the distance to understand the individual needs of our clients and ensure minimum disruption to businesses during the relocation process.
Commercial relocations are often incredibly large and complex projects that are driven by a number of stakeholders. Our team not only provide full packing and logistical services but also storage and furniture installations. Getting your business up and running as quickly as possible is a sign of a truly successful commercial move. Safety and security is at the top of our agenda, so you can rest assured any equipment that needs disposing of will be taken care of in an ethical, secure and environmentally friendly way.
- Co-ordination of the door-to-door transportation of your business assets.
- Dismantling and packing of furniture which includes customised crating of fragile items.
- Delivery of goods to new office location including unpacking, installation and recycling of used packing materials.
- Secure storage facilities if required.
- Risk management and insurance coverage to safeguard for accidents and damage that fall outside of our control during the move.
- Additional move services; Furniture cleaning, maintenance & IT services and much more!
We understand that as a client, only one thing is important: the final result. Our award-winning team have all the necessary technical skills and experience to custom design and deliver your next project. Experts in installation, storage, moving, loading and shipping worldwide means we can tailor a bespoke project logistics management solution.
- Contract co-ordination; overseeing cost, contractors & productivity.
- Critical supply chain & construction management.
- End to end project management across delivery and installation works.
- Timely executions & delivery of projects.
- Day to day site management.
- Site measurement & layout planning.
- Detailed project reporting (completion, defects, shortage etc.).
- Workplace health, safety & risk management.
- Through understanding the geographical needs of your expansion, our team are on hand to source the right location for your business.
Our very own Singapore based secure warehouse facility of half a million cubic feet is utilised by our clients during periods of transition and expansion. We offer businesses cost-effective, short or long-term warehousing solutions that provide peace of mind against fire, theft and flooding.
Custom built storage containers are utilized and provide ideal storage conditions which reduces the risk of climatic triggered risks.
24 hour security to keep your assets safe at all times.
Air conditioned storage available for clients with goods that need to be protected from environmental changes.
Adequate Insurance coverage to safeguard for accidents and damage that fall outside of our control.